27 February, 2011

So, why the hell not?

I see it this way - on Steam alone i have 200 games. I'd be lucky if i've finished 20 of those. This discounts any console games either myself or my roommates happen to own. Games i'm unlikely to finish? Not anymore.

This is essentially wasted money if i don't play them through. And as it stands, the games industry as a whole is a bit... dry for new content No, really, i'm SO exited about the next big release... uhh... what was it again?

So, if i can tear myself away from Monday Night Combat long enough, i'm going to play through every game i own that can actually BE finished - and document my experiences with said game, here. Along with whatever else i feel like. Inbetween working, studying and being incredibly awesome. You know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment